Curation has become a vital part of the L&D toolkit in the past year. And we’ve been fortunate to work with many global and multinational organisations to help them provide curated, relevant resources to their employees.
Key to making this work is of course delivering curation in multiple languages. But that doesn’t just mean auto-translation. Context and relevance are everything in curation, and that’s why we’ve taken a very specific approach for our multi-language offer.
Anders Pink now offers custom feeds of curated content in seven languages. These feeds of topic specific content, called custom briefings, have been created in partnership with content experts in each territory. We now offer feeds in the following languages:
All our feeds, sourced from credible local sources, have been curated into pre-defined briefings on the most commonly tracked topics.
That means you’ll see business focused content in your target language from a select range of sites. This helps you get to relevant content faster. You can also add or remove sites and sources and can create a custom briefing on any topic.
For customers who want to pick a topic and get started even faster, we’ve created more than 150 predefined briefings on the most popular topics across Anders Pink, and in the learning and development space. Topics include:
- Leadership and management
- Sales and marketing
- HR and L&D topics
- Technical skills
- Business and strategy
- Personal development
- Living and working well in the “New Normal”
- Top Ranked in-demand Skills by LinkedIn and The World Economic Forum
Each bundle includes more than 20 briefings and is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and Swedish.
One Anders Pink customer, one of the largest banks in Canada employing around 100,000 staff, uses a mix of custom briefings and Anders Pink predefined briefings in a range of languages to support learning and development. The bank curates topics, including:
- Technology news and trends
- Soft Skills content for upskilling their teams now they are working remotely
- Content to support leaders
- Future of work and digital transformation
- Latest news and developments on topics specific to the financial services sector across all territories they operate within.
Keeping up to date
Another of our customers, a South American steel manufacturer with 6,000 employees, is using multi-language briefings to support employees in areas such as leadership, business management and professionalism at work.
The organisation also uses Anders Pink saved folders with our Chrome Extension to save sector specific niche content from the web into their learning platform to use in learning pathways.
As we said at the start of this article, context and relevance are everything in curation. That’s why our multi-language offer provides:
- Specific, hand-picked sources for each language.
- Complete freedom on topics and additional sources
- Ability to get started faster with pre-defined feeds on 150 topics, in each language
For more info, get in touch or chat online with us at anderspink.com.