Anders Pink | UK | Remote | Full-time
Anders Pink is an award-winning content curation tool. It enables learning teams and platform owners to build curated feeds of content on any topic that is being published on the web. These feeds can then be consumed via our web app or API and integrated with a range of third-party platforms to keep them up to date on those topics and save them time.
We support over 1 million end-users through our deep integrations with our partners, and leading companies globally including Siemens, Scania, GSK, Rolls Royce, CAT Marine, Lloyds Register and many more. Key to our growth is our partnerships with Digital Learning and LMS/LXP companies who integrate Anders Pink in their solutions. We have grown rapidly over the last couple of years and have major growth and expansion plans for our core product and our business.
To drive this growth and our innovation, we’re looking for a Digital Marketing and Customer Success Specialist to join our team. We are a lean, agile team, so you will have an opportunity to influence how we scale and grow in time. You’ll be someone who brings great ideas and energy. You’ll have a strong voice in our team and work closely with all of us, most specifically with our Managing Director, to ensure we are building our brand and awareness with our target audiences, generating leads and fully supporting our prospects, clients and partners to ensure they have a great experience with Anders Pink, and maximise future opportunities.
What you’ll do
- Generate leads through various outbound and inbound marketing activities with a view to booking sales calls and product demos
- Communicate with customers and prospects in our messaging channel (intercom)
- Design, write and run email and content marketing campaigns
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to demonstrate the effectiveness of digital marketing effort
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of our website and blog and make recommendations for improvement
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- Be an expert content curator using Anders Pink (we’ll teach you how)
- In time, demo the product, its features and integration use cases to prospective clients and partners in a sales/business development capacity
- Communicate the Anders Pink value proposition to stakeholders at varying levels within client and partner organisations to drive sales and adoption of the product
- Support customers during the onboarding process including product configuration, training and ongoing support
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with clients and partners to ensure value, satisfaction and retention
- Assist in the development of success plans and regular review meetings with clients and partners to outline critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations
- Actively feedback on use cases and enhancement suggestions to further innovate the product
- Work closely with the Anders Pink team to identify new opportunities and drive adoption and revenue potential within our customer base.
- Excellent listening and empathy skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Driven and self-motivated, with a commitment to achieving strategic goals and agreed targets
- Highly responsive and customer-focused – customers come first. We have high standards for prompt, helpful and accurate support of customers and prospects
- Passion for technology and for being part of a rapidly-growing company
- Experience in an online customer-facing role
- Experience with using online messaging and video conferencing tool for business, CRM, tool for supporting customers online. (not essential, but very useful)
- Understanding of or some exposure to online advertising and social media management tools
- Experience with enterprise clients in a client services, sales or training context possibly in a part-time or year in industry role.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
Also, you will be
- Driven – you’re joining a scaling team, with a hands-on, go-getter, solve for the customer mentality and we’ll be looking to you to grow our online presence in new markets to generate leads and opportunities
- Keen to continuously learn and adapt
- Keen to take on responsibility
- Self-motivated and comfortable with remote working, checking in with Slack, Zoom and other communication tools
We are ideally looking for a graduate with a minimum of a 2:1 and who has studied one or more of the following subjects:
- Advertising, Media and Communications
- Business and Technology
- Creative Design
We all work remotely, so it’s important that you are a self-starter, can progress with defined tasks on your own, with great support from us, and can communicate effectively across Slack, Skype, Zoom and other channels.
We will pay a competitive salary based on your qualifications and experience. You’ll join a flexible and friendly working environment and you can be based anywhere in UK so you’ll have freedom and flexibility.
Sound like you?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ‘Graduate Digital Marketing and Customer Success Specialist” and include a covering letter and your CV.
We invite applications from candidates based in the UK. No agencies, please.