This “new normal” is anything but.
If like us you are juggling care of your family, keeping productive and connected with colleagues, and everything else you were doing before, it’s feeling like a challenge.
We’re all trying to learn how best to move forward. And learning, and sharing how we’re doing, as always is the best approach. We have some free content that may help you.
We’ve made a bundle of curated feeds on 21 topics to help you survive and thrive at the moment:
- Mental health and wellbeing at work
- Employee motivation and engagement for virtual teams
- Agile, remote and virtual teams
- The Future of Work
- News on the Coronavirus from reliable sources
- Managing your mental health during Covid-19
- Information and guidance on furloughing
- Top tips on working from home
- Tips on homeschooling while working from home
- Build resilience and adapt to change in exceptional circumstances
- Work-Life balance
- Time management
- HMRC and government advice
- Strategies for managing virtual teams
- Change Management best practices and processes
- Tips for effective and collaborative virtual meetings
- Staying safe
- Learning at home
- Your lockdown watch list
- Your lockdown reading list
- Upcoming webinars from top business sites
- Future of Work in-demand Skills
- Learning Pathway: Sales Professional
Click on any of the links above to see a preview.
Here’s a quick tour of how it works:
These feeds bring in the best content from around the web into one place for you.
They are completely free with any Anders Pink Subscription – for yourself, for your team or for your organisation.
They update every few hours with fresh content. Use them for yourself, share them with your teams, put them in Slack, MS Teams or your LMS.
To get access to them, just get in touch.
Any other topic you want a curated feed for? Let us know and we’ll make it for you.
Stay safe, keep on learning,
Team Anders Pink