We’re looking for a great customer success specialist to join our growing team here at Anders Pink.
Here’s what we’re looking for. If this sounds like you’d be a great fit, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Success Specialist
Anders Pink | UK | Remote | Full-time
Anders Pink is an award-winning content curation tool. It enables learning teams and platform owners to build curated feeds of content on any topic that is being published on the web. These feeds can then be consumed via our web app or API and integrated with a range of third-party platforms to keep them up to date on those topics and save them time.
We support over 1 million end-users through our deep integrations with our partners, and leading companies globally including Siemens, Scania, GSK, Rolls Royce, CAT Marine, Lloyds Register and many more. Key to our growth is our partnerships with Digital Learning and LMS companies who integrate Anders Pink in their solutions. We have grown over 400% in the last year and have major growth and expansion plans for our core product and our business.
To drive this growth and our innovation, we’re looking for Customer Success Specialist to join our team. We are a lean, agile team, so you will have a big influence on how we scale and grow. You’ll be someone who brings great ideas and energy. You’ll have a strong voice in our team and work closely with all of us, most specifically with our Managing Director, to ensure we are fully supporting our prospects, clients and partners to ensure they have a great experience with Anders Pink, and maximise future opportunities. You’ll be given a set of key accounts to support and nurture. We also receive many inbound requests from clients and partners keen to learn about Anders Pink and how we can help them. And that’s where you’ll come in.
What you’ll do:
- Be an expert content curator using Anders Pink (we’ll teach you how)
- Demo the Anders Pink tool, its features and use cases to prospective clients and partners in a sales/business development capacity
- Communicate the Anders Pink value proposition to stakeholders at varying levels within client and partner organisations to drive sales and adoption, helping clients to develop great use cases for curated content
- Communicate with customers and prospects in our messaging channel (intercom)
- Support customers during the onboarding process including product configuration, training and ongoing support
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with clients and partners to ensure value, satisfaction and retention
- Assist in the development of success plans and regular review meetings with clients and partners to outline critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations
- Actively feedback on use cases and enhancement suggestions to further innovate the product
- Work closely with the Anders Pink team to identify new opportunities and drive adoption, retention and revenue potential within our customer base.
Essential skills and experience
- Experience in a customer-facing role (1+ years)
- Highly responsive and customer-focused – customers come first. We have high standards for prompt, helpful and accurate support of customers and prospects
- Excellent listening and empathy skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- Passion for technology and for being part of a rapidly-growing company
Desirable skills and experience
- Experience with LMS, Learning Platforms and LXPs (not essential, but very useful)
- Experience with using an online messaging tool, ideally intercom, tool for support and business development (not essential, but very useful)
- Basic understanding of digital learning content for the corporate market
In addition, you will be
- Entrepreneurial – you’re joining a scaling team, with a hands-on, solve for the customer mentality and we’ll be looking to you to manage and develop relationships with existing and prospective partners and clients
- Keen to continuously learn and adapt
- Keen to take on responsibility
- Self-motivated and comfortable with remote working, checking in with Slack, Zoom, Skype and other communication tools.
We will pay a competitive salary based on your experience. You’ll join a flexible working environment, with a lot of say in how and when things get done.
Sound like you?
Contact us at email@example.com with the title ‘Customer Success Specialist” and including a covering letter and your CV.
We invite applications from candidates based in the UK and Europe. No agencies, please.