Curating content? The great stuff you’re seeking is out there. But it’s not easy to find. As curators, we know we should spent less time seeking, and more time sharing and adding value. To help make that easier, here are three ways to instantly find recent and relevant content using our Discover Feature in Anders Pink.
Here’s a 90 second video to help you discover great content:
Prefer the step-by-step? No problem…
We’ll immediately find you relevant and recent content from a range of quality sources. From here you can do three things:
2. Follow the Topic to Get Regular Updates
Click “Follow This Topic”:
This will add it to your home page:
It constantly refreshes, so every time you check our app or desktop version, you’ll see the latest content on your topic.
3. Follow a Related Public Briefing
We and the very nice people in the Anders Pink community create briefings on all sorts of topics and make them public so you can follow them. If there’s a briefing match for your topic, you’ll see it on the right in Discover:
Open it up to see what they’re curating. If you like what you see, just click “Follow” in the top right:
This adds this briefing to your briefings list. It’ll update every few hours to keep you up to date.
4. Start a Custom Briefing
To get really specific about your topic, you can start a custom briefing from the discover page:
In a custom briefing, you can add a range of filters including
- Additional topics e.g. “content marketing” or “inbound marketing”
- Words that must appear in the article title, like “tips”, or “examples”
- Words that must not appear in the article title, like “jobs” or “conferences”
- Specific websites that you want to see content from
- RSS feeds you want to see content from
- Twitter users you want to see content from
You can find out more about how to create a briefing here.
Start discovering better quality content today – sign up to Anders Pink for free.